Aicrane 30 ton electric mooring winches were delivered to Vietnam. These mooring winches are for mooring operation during port stay. The Vietnam electric mooring winch has the advantages of simple structure, reasonable price, easy operation and installation, a cost-effective choice for the customer!
Details of The Vietnam 30 Ton Electric Mooring Winches
- After receiving an inquiry about 30 ton mooring winches from the Vietnamese customer on our website, our sales manager immediately contacted the customer to confirm the customer’s needs and discuss the mooring winch parameters with the customer.
- In the communication with the customer, he said that he would like a comparison between electric and hydraulic mooring winch in order to make a better choice.
- According to the parameters and actual working conditions provided by the customer, our sales manager made a comparison and quotation of electric and hydraulic winch, explaining the advantages and disadvantages of each for the customer’s reference.
- In addition, our engineers are very professional, revising drawings and schemes to ensure that the configuration, parameters and performance of the winch meet customer needs.
- Finally, with the solution that meets the customer’s needs, professional and timely service, and competitive price, the Vietnamese customer decided to purchase mooring winches from Aicrane, and also expressed his willingness to cooperate with us for a long time.
How to Install The 30 Ton Electric Mooring Winches in Vietnam?
The installation of the 30 ton electric mooring winches is very easy. These winches have been well assembled and debugged before leaving the factory. After the mooring winches arrive at the customer site, the customer will install them, and the Aicrane after-sales service team will provide online guidance.