100 ton winch is a sort of heavy duty winch machine applied in construction sites, factories, mining areas and marine to perform lifting, pulling or towing operations. This large winch comes in two main configurations for you to choose from, electric and hydraulic system.
According to your intended use, working environment and financial considerations, we will help you configure the most efficient and durable winch system.
We can offer you top-quality winch 100 ton with sturdy construction, reliable performance and easy operation. Our winch equipment is also delivered with the most competitive price.
You can contact us at any time for the latest 100 ton winch price!
Which Type of 100t Winch Do You Need?
100 Ton Winch Types
We offer our customers various winch models to meet their individual needs. These winches can be grouped in many different ways:
- According to power source, they can be classified into 100 ton electric winch, hydraulic winch, etc .
- According to the number of drum, they can be divided into single drum winch and double drum winch.
Each form of winch can be custom designed and built based on your specific requests.
100 Ton Electric Winch
The electric winch 100 ton has many distinct features: reliable and safe operation, low cost, easy installation and maintenance, convenient operation.
It is ideally suited to the installation and disassembly of medium to large-sized concrete, steel structures and heavy machinery. In addition to land use, this robust winch can be used in marine for anchoring, mooring and towing boats and vessels.
100 Ton Hydraulic Winch
100 ton hydraulic winch is another popular option for heavy duty applications. It takes the form of hydraulic pump to drive the drum to rotate.
Hydraulic powered winch is specifically designed for the most demanding task at hand, and it will significantly improve the working efficiency and productivity.
How to Select The Right One?
The selection of a 100 ton winch machine is largely determined by your intended use, technical preference, environmental conditions and financial reasons.
- Determine the use and working environment of the winch.
- Determine the type of winch you need.
- Determine the winch parameters, including load capacity, drum capacity, speed, power source, etc.
Contact our winch professionals to get the right winch machine!
Features And Benefits of 100 Ton Heavy Duty Winch
High efficiency – By means of precision machining of all components, our winch delivers great efficiency and reduced losses. The winch can also be designed for high speed operation so as to increase the working efficiency.
Stable and reliable operation – Stern inspection is conducted at all stages of fabrication in our factory to ensure high reliability. The winch we produce is made of best quality materials in order to achieve maximum in stability and durability.
Easy maintenance – The wearing parts of winch can be easily removed and replaced so as to reduce machine downtime.
Long service life – The large winch has sturdy construction, thus it can last in the harshest conditions.
Reasonable cost – As a reputable manufacture of a wide range of winches, we can offer our customers the perfect winch system at factory price.
Details Of Large Winch Machine
This sort of large winch has simple and reasonable structure, mainly consisting of rope drum, motor, gear box, brake and control system. It adopts modular design, which enables the winch units to assemble and disassemble easily and quickly, thus reducing maintenance cost and downtime as well as simplifying the repair process.
- Winch frame – it is designed to keep the different independent units together and keep them attached to the floor. The winch frame can be custom designed and constructed according to your size and weight requirements.
- Drum – it is available in a range of styles and sizes, such as single drum, double drum and grooved drum. When it comes to the winch drum design, there are two dimensions you need to take into account, length and diameter.
- Rope – the selection of rope length and diameter depends on the designed load capacity.
- Motor – there are three types of motor that can used in your winch, including electric, hydraulic, etc. According to your specific application, working environment and technical preference, we will help select the right motor. The motive power can also be selected on merit.
- Gear box – different types of transmissions are available, such as worm gear, planetary transmission and spur gear transmission.
- Brake – it is automatically applied to the drum when the winch motor is stopped and there is load on the rope.
- Rope guide – it guides the rope onto the spooling drum. By way of rope guide, the rope will not uncoil when the winch is in an unloaded state.
The most basic form of electric winch control is a simple box with push buttons. These buttons are up-down and emergency stop. The control box can be fixed on the machine or in a suitable location. The winch price usually does not include the cost of control box.
Another popular option is remote control, either in the form of pendant control or radio control. It is an addition to the standard control box, which enables the operator to stand clear of the load and rope to ensure a safe operation.
The electrical controls are very easy to use and have reasonable costs.
Safety Device Options
We also provide a range of safety devices to improve your winch performance and safety, such as limit switch, pressure roller, drum guard, spooler, band brake and emergency crank.
For more information, contact our experts online.
Customized 100 Ton Winch for Sale
The 100 ton electric and hydraulic winches are available in non-standard custom design to meet your special lifting and pulling requirements. Backed by a team of winch professionals, we are capable of solving any problem you have and offering you the best winch solution that provides proper balance between cost, productivity, durability and suitability.
If you are looking for a customized winch machine, go for Aicrane. We are responsible for your winch design, fabrication, delivery as well as installation and maintenance!
Technical Parameters of 100 Ton Winch
|Technical Parameters of AQ-JM Slow Speed Winch|
|Technical Parameters of AQ-JMM Series Friction Winch|