Waterfall winch consists of two or triple drums that are in waterfall arrangement. It can be designed for different purposes, such as mooring, towing, positioning, anchor handling based on custom requirements. The winch in waterfall type is normally designed with spooling devices to improve rope winding on the drum. Our winch machines can be custom designed and built with the most advanced technology to make sure you get the most appropriate solution at the best price.
Two Main Types of Waterfall Winch For Sale
Electric winch is an economical option for marine duty application since it provides low operational cost, safe and reliable performance, easy installation and little maintenance. It is a simple winch device that can be engineered for different uses. If you are looking for a more cost-effective option, we suggest you to try electric first.
|Electric waterfall winch
|5 ~ 20 m/min
|BV, ABS, DNV, RMRS, etc
Hydraulic winch is preferred when you need to handle heavier loads or extreme tasks. It provides high strength, durability and constant speed. A hydraulic pump is required to operate the winch. The installation of this equipment also requires bulky pipelines and fittings. The hydraulic power winch can be operated from HPU, from a central control or wireless remote control.
|Hydraulic waterfall winch
|4.5 ~ 20 m/min
|BV, ABS, DNV, RMRS, etc
In addition to the above types of winches, we also offer diesel engine winches to suit your load handling requirements and applications.
Features of Aicrane Waterfall Winch
- Electric, hydraulic or diesel power
- Various control options (local control, remote control)
- Single speed, two speed or variable speed
- Fail-safe motor brake
- Design standard based on BV, ABS, DNV, RMRS, etc.
- Epoxy zinc rich primer marine coating for excellent corrosion resistance
- Drive failure braking protection system for a safer winching operation
- Manual emergency release
Optional components that you may need
- Bolted or welded mount
- Remote control
- Drum guard
- Grooved drum
- Rope spooling device
- Band brake, manually or hydraulically operated
- Clutch, manually or hydraulically operated
- Optional warping head
- Load and rope length display
Common Applications of Waterfall Type Winch
Mooring winch is widely used on the shore or on the deck of a boat for mooring operations. You can choose from electric and hydraulic mooring winches based on your operational requirements, infrastructure, your preference and financial reasons.
The winch is specifically designed and manufactured to assist with the positioning and loading of barges and dredges as these vessels float on water and are subject to the forces of river currents and wind. The positioning winch can move the vessels into desired location at a terminal securely.
It is commonly found in tugboats and marine engineering ships for towing operations and anchor handling. Driven by electric or hydraulic system, the winch is capable of towing a large and heavy ship efficiently and effortlessly.
For Anchor Handling
The anchor handling winch consists of anchor handling drum and towing drum with pulling force going up to 300 tons. It can be delivered with heavy spooling gear units, warping heads and variable speed systems for optimized performance.
Waterfall Winch Design to Meet Your Requirements!
Our winch equipment is delivered with a rugged design, a range of line pull, high speed pay-out, accurate and easy control, no vibrations, little noise, less power consumption and low operational cost.
- Sturdy construction for optimizing performance and extending service life
- A range of line pull to meet varied needs of clients
- High speed pay-out saving valuable time and improving working efficiency
- Accurate and easy control for improved operational efficiency and maximized system performance by using user friendly control interface
- Stable and smooth operation with no vibrations and low noise level
- Fuel efficiency and low emissions
Why Choose Aicrane
Our winches are ruggedly designed and constructed to assure reliability and efficiency in harsh offshore environments. Compliant with the latest standards of safety and proficiency, it provides maximum safety and performance for your unique applications.
- The winch equipment is available in a range of capacities and styles to suit client requirements.
- Standard winches as well as complex winches are available.
- A range of components and accessories are available as optional to ensure you end up with the best winch system.
- The most competitive price is offered to help increase your return on investment.
- We provide a perfect after-sales service including the winch installation, commissioning, maintenance, staff training and free technical advice.
- We offer factory assembly and acceptance test on request.
Contact Us For A Quote!
If you have no ideal which type of winch is right for you, you can discuss your winch specifications with one of our professionals.
In order to provide you with the right winch system for the job, you need to address the following information:
- Rated load capacity or pull force
- Double drum or triple drum
- Line speed
- Rope capacity (length and diameter of the rope)
- Drive mode (electric, hydraulic or diesel power)
- 3Phase voltage
- The environment that the winch will be operating in
- Optional components and accessories you need, such as spooling devices, warping heads and clutches.
- Do you require classification society certification?
Looking for an affordable and high performance waterfall winch machine? You can fill out the contact form or send us an email to tell us your specific requirements. We will get back to you soon!