JM 5 Ton Slow Speed Winch – Year-end Promotion 2020
AQ-JM slow speed winch is designed for relatively slow speed lifting and pulling operations in construction sites, mines, factories and installation sites. This series of winch is a sort of gear reducer drive winch. The winch can also be used on boats and ships to perform anchor, mooring and towing operations. The rated load capacity of this winch ranges from 0.5t to 300 tons, and the working speed is in a range of 5-16m/min. The price of low speed winch is very competitive compared to a high speed electric winch.
|Load capacity||0.5~200 t|
|Working speed||5~20 m/min;(single speed and dual speed)|
|Power supply||220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
Types of Slow Speed Electric Winch for Sale
Our slow speed winches comes in two main options for you to choose from, including small pull capacity and large pull capacity winch. Additionally, the winch is available in single and dual speed design.
The electric winch with small pull capacity is more often used in construction, assembly and disassembly lines, mines and factories. Whereas large pull capacity winch is extensively applied for port construction, shipyard traction, steel structure transportation, assembly and disassembly, and traction of machinery.
Our winch machine is built with high quality components, which delivers reliable and durable performance for your lifting, pulling and positioning applications. It is meant for accurate positioning and stable movement in a variety of situations. Our electric winch can also be custom designed and built to match your special requirements.
Finding Out What Size of Winch Do You Need?
You can get the most from your winch once you select the right equipment. The question is how do you know what size of winch do you need. There are several important winch specifications you need to focus on first, including the rated load capacity, rated speed, rope capacity, rope diameter, dimension and weight. Besides, consider your particular application such as the type of load being lifting or pulled and environmental conditions. And then you can choose a winch accordingly.
We offer a array of electric winches ranging from slow-speed light duty winches to high-speed heavy duty winches. Therefore, at Aicrane, you can always find a winch that works perfectly for your goals. If you cannot determine which form and size of winch is proper for your applications, contact us online and discuss your lifting and pulling requirements with one of our experts.
Slow Speed Winch Options
We offer a number of options and accessories to match your requirements, including:
- Limit switch (spindle limit switch, proximity limit switches)
- Overload limiter
- Grooved drums
- Single or three phase motors
- Different drum sizes
- Steel or stainless steel cable
- Multiple cable drum compartments
- Different voltages
- Thermal protection electric motor
Aicrane winches have been exported to many countries and regions, such as Pakistan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Australia, etc. Our products are well received by customers for their excellent quality and perfect service!
Low Speed Winch Design for Marine Duty
In addition to construction, mine and other engineering projects, our electric winch can be adapted to marine duty applications. However, due to harsh marine environments, the winch need to adopt some special designs to prevent it from corroding.
- Marine duty motor. All motors are with class “F” electrical insulation. They are also built with cast iron end shields and special materials for better corrosion resistance.
- Marine duty gearboxes. The electric winch used in marine is fitted with gearboxes that have protected breathers, which will help equalize gearbox pressure and prevent it from exposure in salt-water environment.
- Excellent corrosion topcoat and rust inhibitive primer applied to the winch.
We are here to help you design the perfect winch system for your application!
Low Speed Winch Controls
The controls of speed winch come in four main options, including push button box that incorporates up-down and emergency stop, pendant control, wireless remote control and variable speed control.
Push button box is the most basic form of the control system fitted to the cable winch. It can be mounted on the winch or near the winch.
Another popular option is remote control. It can take the form of either a handheld pendant that is connected to the control box by cable or wireless control units. To know more details, contact us online.
Technical Parameters of Slow Speed Winch
|Technical Parameters of AQ-JM Slow Speed Electric Winch|
Slow Speed Winch for Sale With Competitive Price
Our slow speed winch price is very competitive compared to other winch providers since we are not only winch supplier but an experienced manufacturer. Each of our product is built with reasonable cost and quality materials. Our winches are meant for the utmost efficiency, safety and productivity of your project operations so as to create the maximum value for your personal business. Therefore, it’s time to invest in a winch that performs your task in hand efficiently. Want to get the latest winch price? fill in the contact form and tell us your winch requirements now!
Why Choose Aicrane Winch?
We have over 10 years of experience in the winch industry and aim to solve all sorts of lifting and pulling applications for our clients. We offer a wide range of winch products to serve your needs, including electric winch, hydraulic winch, construction winch, mine winch, marine winch, boat winch, anchor winch, mooring winch and capstan. Here are some top reasons why you should choose us:
- All of our winch machines are made of high quality materials and components so that they can provide you with excellent reliability and durability. In addition, we have introduced a number of state of art processing facilities in our factory to ensure a precision machining.
- Our winch equipment is with flexible design. We also offer customized solutions to your requirements.
- The price of winch supplied by our company is very competitive.
- We offer a range of winch serve incorporating design, fabrication, delivery, installation, testing and maintenance.
- With our experienced technical team, we are able to design every aspect of winch on your requests and solve the most challenging applications.
To get a free slow speed winch quotation, contact our sales team online today!