We offer a wide variety of mooring winch for ships including electric, hydraulic, single drum and double drum winches to meet various vessel’s mooring requirements. Efficient tailor-made systems can be built up from a range of standard mooring winches and options to suit your working conditions and requirements. All our winches are designed for ease of operation, installation and maintenance.
Types of Mooring Winches For Ships
- Electric mooring winch
Electric mooring winch for ships has low operating cost, simple operation and installation, as well as low maintenance cost. The design and arrangement of the winch is adapted to your needs and fit every possible boat type. Automation and remote control functions are available to ensure more efficient and safe operation.
Electric mooring winch for ships parameters:
- Load capacity: 1 ton – 100 ton
- Drum capacity: 200m- 600m
- Speed: ≤15m/min
- Drum No.: single or double
- Protection level: IP 56
- Hydraulic mooring winch
Hydraulic mooring winch is suitable for larger rated loads. The winch has high strength and durability, ideal for the most demanding tasks in marine and offshore applications. Hydraulic mooring winch is more complex in structure, thus requiring more maintenance care. The main components of hydraulic winch include hydraulic motor, mooring drum, brake system (manual or hydraulic type), clutch, warping head (optional), gypsy wheel (for combined mooring winch).
Hydraulic mooring winch parameters:
- Load capacity: 10 ton – 50 ton
- Drum capacity: 100m- 1000m
- Speed: ≤15m/min
- No. of drum: single
- HPU: provided as customized
- Single drum mooring winch
Aicrane single drum winch is available in various capacities and sizes both with electric and hydraulic drive systems.
- Double drum mooring winch
Double drum winch is robust and designed to withstand extreme marine environment. The winch delivers high efficiency, reliability and long service life. On mooring winches designed with double drums or warping heads, a clutch should be provided between the drive and the drum.
Depending on the type of vessel, we can provide all kinds of mooring winches. In addition, we offer various options to ensure you end up with an efficient and safe winch system, including remote control, warping head, self-tensioning, rope spooling device, drum brake and clutch. For further information, contact us today!
Ship Mooring Equipment Design And Technical Requirements
- The mooring winch is able to operate, hold and store the rope on a single drum.
- The winch is provided with an automatic braking system.
- The drum is fitted with a clutch, which enables it to be disengaged from the driving device and locked tightly.
- The winch is driven by an independent prime mover and reversible.
- For steel wire rope drum, the diameter of the drum is not less than 16 times the design rope diameter.
Information Needed For Quotation
Interested in Aicrane winches? Please provide some basic information about the winch you want, which is very important for the proposal. The information includes:
- Winch use and working environment
- Rated load (T) or pulling force (KN)
- Electric or hydraulic drive
- Single or double drum
- Drum capacity (rope length and diameter)
- Speed requirement (m/min)
- Do you need rope guider?
- Do you requireclassification society certification?
- Other options that you may need
Please send your inquiry by email or by filling out the contact form. We will get back to you soon.
Services And Support
- A wide range of after-sales service
The after-sales service we offer includes the installation and commissioning of the equipment, spare parts service, free technical advisory service, etc.
- 24/7 service
Our 24/7 service team is there to help you at any time.
We ensure that your staff is properly and thoroughly trained, thus reducing operating risk and downtime.
Tips to Make Your Mooring Winch Work Efficiently
- Make sure the foundation of winch has good stability.
- Check brake linings, hinge pins and drums thoroughly to ensure a safe operation.
- Insulation tests for electric mooring winches located in gas hazardous areas.
- Check wire rope regularly.
- Mooring lines should be correctly wound on the drum.