Hydraulic anchor winch is commonly seen on the decks of boats for anchoring purposes. It is designed to be hydraulically driven to provide high efficiency and great durability. This anchor winch can be configured in gypsy wheel and rope drum design. Depending on your requirements, we can design a winch machine with the right features and capabilities, and also at the most competitive price.
|Model||Hydraulic Anchor Winch|
|Dia of anchor chain/rope||ø12mm – ø128mm|
|Load capacity||1 ton- 100 ton|
|Certificate||BV, ABS, DNV, RMRS, etc|
Multiple Configurations of Hydraulic Boat Anchor Winch
We offer a range of configurations and options to make sure you end up with the right winch equipment.
Rope anchor winch
It is a sort of drum winch onto which the wire rope winds. The anchor is attached to the rope. During anchoring operation, the drum will rotate to wind rope in and out. The resulting tension will raise or lower the anchor.
Chain anchor winch
The anchor chain winch is built with gypsy wheel rather than the wire rope drum. There are two main types to choose from: single and double gypsy winch.
Anchor winch with warping head
The small warping head, or warping end is optional for your winch. It is a kind of wheel for line used mostly for auxiliary purposes such as hauling ropes across a deck or handling additional mooring lines.
To optimize the functions of the winch as well as make the winch suitable for your specific use, we offer a range of options and ancillary equipment, including:
- Rope guide – to help spool the rope better on the drum
- Drum guard – to protect the winch users
- Emergency stop or cut-off valves – to minimize the consequences of dangerous situations.
- Spindle limit switch
- Load limiter
- Over-speed warning
Features of Hydraulic Anchor Winch Marine
- Compact and robust structure
- Solid design for trouble-free operation
- Fail-safe motor brake
- Fail-safe hydraulic band brake
- Hydraulic operated clutch
- Central remote and local control
Learn More About Anchor Winch Hydraulic System And Components
Hydraulic power anchor winch is a rather complex equipment as compared to an electric anchor winch. The installation of a hydraulic winch requires additional equipment such as hydraulic pump, pipes and fittings, thus this type of winch requires more maintenance care.
The main advantages of hydraulic transmission:
- The hydraulic system can work under great pressure, so the hydraulic transmission is easy to obtain a larger force or moment to meet the various needs of ships.
- Hydraulic transmission can realize stepless speed regulation.
- The inertia of the hydraulic components is small, and the oil can be regarded as non-compressive. Therefore, the system is sensitive, fast in response, and rapid in change of direction, adapting to the rapid changes in sea conditions.
- The hydraulic transmission uses hydraulic oil as the working medium, and the oil itself has the ability to absorb vibration, so it runs smoothly.
- The hydraulic transmission has various types of actuators, which can be directly connected with the working machinery to complete various complex actions.
Working principle of the hydraulic system:
How does a hydraulic system work? Specifically speaking, the pumps can be driven by separate electric motor or by a diesel motor, and the generated oil pressure drives the oil motor. Then through the reducer the winch will start working. Our winches are available with complete drive and control specifications.
We can design the hydraulic system specific to your needs. The major hydraulic components we use are sourced from trusted suppliers. We also offer winch installation, commissioning and on site repair if needed.
Main Components of Hydraulic Drum Winch
- Gearbox – We offer fully enclosed gearbox with gears. Selecting the right type of gearbox is crucial for improve working efficiency. Almost any type of gearbox is available for you to choose from, including spur gearbox, worm gearbox, bevel gearbox and planetary gearbox.
- Motor brake – It is a brake fitted to the motor shaft, which is in almost all cases an electric motor.
- Gear brake – It is a brake located between the motor and the gearbox. It is hydraulically operated when used on hydraulic driven winches.
- Drum brake – It is an additional brake fitted on the drum. The drum brake can be hydraulically operated with failsafe design.
- Clutch – A clutch can be fitted between the drive and the drum in order to disconnect the drum from the drive. There are two types of clutch to choose from, claw-type clutch and friction type clutch. In most cases, hydraulic operated claw clutch is used with hydraulic power winches since it is simple, robust, reliable and inexpensive.
- Control – It can be central remote or locate control. The selection of the control equipment is determined by in most cases the motive power. However, a hybrid system is also possible.
Why Choose Us?
- Standardized or tailor-made anchor winches to meet varied needs of customers
- A quick response to your inquiry
- Quality assurance
- Factory price
- After-sales service including installation, commissioning, acceptance and maintenance
Order Aicrane Winch Now!
Looking for an affordable anchor winch machine? Then go for Aicrane. We can offer you the most competitive price as compared to other winch suppliers. Our anchor winches are able to handle 1 ton to over 100 tons load. In addition, they can be tailored to match your particular application demands.
Whether you require a small hydraulic anchor winch or a large one, it can be designed and built with the right features and functionality to help you achieve maximum in efficiency, safety, durability and cost effectiveness.
If you would like to know your hydraulic anchor winch price, just fill out the contact form or send us an email to tell us your required winch specifications, including:
- The weight of anchor
- The type of anchor winch: do you require a gypsy wheel or wire rope drum anchor winch?
- Length and diameter of chain or wire rope
- Working speed: it is generally 10m/min. Do you have any special requirements for the speed?
- Do you need a small warping head?