20 ton winch is typically designed for lifting and pulling purposes in a variety of fields and sectors, such as construction, mine and marine. According to motive power, it comes in two main configurations: electric winch and hydraulic winch. We have a professional sales team and technical team to help you choose the winch suitable for your project.
Types of 20 Ton Winch for Sale From Aicrane
First of all, you need to understand the types of winches available on the market. The following are some types of 20 ton winches we provide:
20 Ton Electric Winch for Sale
In the selection of a 20t winch, we always suggest you to try electric first since it has high efficiency, low cost and simple operation.
- AQ-JM slow speed electric winch 20 ton
|Load capacity||20 ton|
|Working speed||5~20 m/min;(single speed and dual speed)|
|Power supply||220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
AQ-JM winch is a sort of heavy duty winch that adopts reduction gear transmission. It is ideal for lifting, pulling and towing tasks in road and bridge construction, installation and dismantling of steel structures and mechanical equipment and marine-duty applications.
JM 20 Ton Winch Machine Ordered by Pakistani Customer
- AQ-JMM friction electric winch
|Load capacity||20 ton|
|Rope capacity||20~5000 m|
|Working speed||5~20 m/min|
|Power supply||220-690V, 50/60HZ, 3Phase|
AQ-JMM winch is a kind of slow speed heavy duty winch that utilizes friction transmission, which means the transmission of forces from the drum to the rope is done by friction. This type of winch is perfect for long-stroke lifting and long-distance pulling of extremely large steel structures, concrete and steel cables.
20 Ton Hydraulic Winch for Sale
The hydraulic winch 20 ton is powered by a hydraulic system. It is designed for the most daunting tasks.
Compared to an electric winch, the hydraulic winch can provide you with larger capacity, reliable and durable performance.
Hydraulic winch is suitable for marine and offshore applications.
Commonly used hydraulic marine winches are:
- Anchor winch
- Mooring winch
- Anchor mooring winch
- Towing winch
Wide Applications of 20 Ton Winches
The winch 20 ton designed for light duty to moderate service can be adapted to many lifting and pulling applications, including:
- Civil construction and installation
- Mining areas
- Construction and installation of factories
- Installation of roads and bridges
- Installation and disassembly of medium to large-sized concrete, steel structures and heavy equipment.
- Installed on the ship for anchoring, towing and mooring.
According to your specific application, we will design the most suitable winch that works towards your goals.
Electric Winch For Construction Applications
Winch For Marine Applications
What Type of Winch Do I Need, Electric Or Hydraulic Winch?
When choosing a 20t winch, the option usually falls in electric and hydraulic winches. Each type of winch has its own pros and cons in terms of power, cost, usage and durability.
When buying a winch, you need to consider the following factors:
Both electric and hydraulic winches can be designed to suit heavy duty work. However, a hydraulic winch is more efficient than an electric winch and it has more strength. The electric winch is simpler in structure and easier to operate.
Electric winch is less expensive than a hydraulic winch since the latter requires additional equipment to be installed, such as hydraulic motor, pipe and fittings.
The electric winch is very easy to install and use. While the hydraulic winch needs to be installed with some additional equipment.
Due to simple structure, the electric winch requires minimal maintenance, while a hydraulic winch needs more maintenance care. Most heavy duty work will require a hydraulic winch since it offers large capacity and great durability.
In a word, if you require an economical, efficient and reliable winch, you should go for the electric winch machine. And if you need to handle the most demanding tasks in a more efficient way, then a hydraulic winch will be a better option.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our winch professionals are here to help!
Buy A Cost-effective 20 Ton Winch Machine From Aicrane
Would you like to buy an affordable 20 ton winch machine? Just go to Aicrane.
- At our company, you will find the most economical winches for your particular lifting requirements.
- We can also design every aspect of your winch machine from size, capacity down to the finish paint color.
- Our products are meant for the most effective winching to your unique situation.
- As a well-experienced winch manufacturer and supplier, we are responsible for the entire order process of our clients, including winch design, fabrication, delivery, installation and maintenance.
To get a free 20 ton winch quotation, fill in the contact form or email us now!
Working Principle of A 20 Ton Rope Winch
Electric winch is a simple device that provides reliable and trouble-free operation. It consists of a drum onto which the rope winds. Along with the drum rotation, the rope winds in or out. The resulting tension will pull or lift the load.
We all know that the maximum pulling capacity occurs on the first layer of rope on the drum. Exceeding the rated load capacity will cause winch breakdown or the rope to break. So it is very important to think about your intended winch capacity before choosing one.
Controls of your winch
The electric winch control is used to control and change the direction of drum rotation.
It falls in two main options: control box and remote control.
- The control box is typically designed with up-down and emergency stop push buttons, and it can be installed on or near the winch.
- While the handheld remote control is attached to the control box, and it allows the operator to stand away from the rope and the load in the winching process.
Tips on Safe Use of A Winch
Knowing the proper winching techniques is necessary for winch users since it can ensure an effective winching as well as keep all workers around safe. Here are some tips on how to use a winch properly and safely.
- Make sure you use the right equipment for your situation.
- Fully understand your winch and winching operation.
- Check some critical components of winch such as drum and rope to ensure they are in good working conditions.
- Make sure the rope spooling on the drum is neat
During pulling process:
- Stand clear of wire rope and load.
- Keep others away.
- Do not exceed the rated load capacity.
- Never leave winch with less than 5 wraps of rope on the drum.