Aicrane 3 ton hydraulic mooring winches with hydraulic pump stations were delivered to Kenya. The client company, a Kenyan marine service company, required approximately eight 3-ton mooring winches to be installed on the vessels for mooring. Read on to learn more about these 3 ton hydraulic mooring winches we offered to our client.
Details About The Kenya 3 Ton Hydraulic Mooring Winches
Configuration of The 3 Ton Hydraulic Mooring Winches
- Single drum
- Hydraulically operated brake
- Hydraulically operated clutch
- Warping head
- Local and remote control
How to Install The Hydraulic Mooring Winches in Kenya
When installing these 3 ton hydraulic mooring winches in Kenya, Aicrane installation engineers provide online installation instructions to assist the client in installing and commissioning the winches. In addition, according to the customer’s requirements, our installation engineers can also go to the customer’s site to guide the installation.
Why Did The Client Choose Hydraulic Mooring Winches?
The hydraulic mooring winch takes the oil pump as the power source and transmits the power through the hydraulic motor or the hydraulic cylinder. It has the following advantages and is favored by many customers:
- The hydraulic winch is small in size, light in weight and small in inertial force, so when it is suddenly overloaded or stopped, there will be no large impact.
- It can realize stepless speed change control from zero to maximum speed in both directions.
- The hydraulic pump and the hydraulic motor are connected by oil pipes, and there are no strict restrictions on the arrangement of the workpieces.
- Reversing is easy. In the case of not changing the rotation direction of the motor, the transformation between the rotation of the working mechanism and the linear reciprocating motion can be realized.
- Due to the use of oil as the working medium, the relative moving surfaces of the components can be self-lubricated, with small wear and long service life.
- The output range is large, the load is well controlled at low speed, and it can start well under load.
- Simple operation and control, high degree of automation.
If you are interested in our winch products or want to get the latest winch prices in Kenya, please feel free to contact us!