We offer reliable and durable winch for ship breaking. The machine can pull the large size vessels effortlessly and break them into scrap. The winch can also be used for other purposes, such as taking up some repairs on boats. According to your specific pulling requirements and working conditions, we can help you design the most suitable and economical winch system to maximize your work efficiency and safety, as well as reduce your operating cost. In addition, our winch machine can be powered electrically or hydraulically depending on your preference and the available infrastructure.
Types of Winch For Ship Breaking
- Electric ship winch
Electric power winch is a cost-effective option for ship breaking or ship demolition. The machine has many unique features and advantages, including simple structure, easy operation, low operating cost, easy installation and less maintenance care. If you are looking for a cost-effective solution, the electric vessel winch can be a good choice.
Electric winch for ship breaking parameters:
- Loading capacity: 1ton- 100 ton
- Rope capacity: 100-1500m
- Drum: single or double
- Working speed: 9 ~ 15 m/min
- Driven type: electric
- Hydraulic ship winch
Hydraulic powered winch is frequently used where the electric power is available or hard to obtain. It is also ideal for the most demanding tasks in marine and offshore applications. The hydraulic winch for ship dismantling is more complex in structure since it requires a hydraulic pump to operate the winch and also additional fittings and pipes to install the winch.
Hydraulic vessel winch parameters:
- Loading capacity: 1ton- 100 ton
- Rope capacity: 100- 1500m
- Working speed: 5- 15 m/min
- Driven type: hydraulic
Which one is right for you, electric or hydraulic? If you are unsure to the answer, please feel free to contact us. Our winch professionals will be more than happy to help you select the right one for your application.
Winch options that you may need:
- Grooved drum, to guide the rope wind on the drum correctly
- Band brake, manual or hydraulically operated
- Clutch, manual or hydraulically operated
- Rope spooling device, for better rope spooling on the drum
- Load limiter
- Limit switches
Information Required For Quotation
Please provide some basic parameters and information so that we can help you select the right winch for shipwreck , including:
- The uses of the winch
- Rated load capacity (T) or pulling force (KN)
- Line speed
- Length and diameter of the rope
- Single or double drum?
- Electric, hydraulic or diesel engine?
- Do you need rope spooling device?
- Other requirements
You can fill out the contact form or send us an email to let us know the above information. Once receiving your inquiry, we will reply you soon and provide you with an economical offer.
We offer the complete equipment design and manufacture as well as a wide range of after-sales service so as to help our clients be up and run quickly. Our after-sale service includes:
- Installation and commission of the equipment. We send our experienced engineers to the job site to help the clients to install and commission the equipment.
- Staff training and instruction. We can train your operators to make sure they use the machine properly.
- 12-month warranty
- Free technical advisory service
- 24/7 service
Interested in our winch for ship breaking or want to get a free quote? Contact us today!