Winch for sale Malaysia: we supply a wide variety of winches for the Malaysian market for lifting, pulling and towing heavy loads or materials. According to the power source, there are mainly electric and hydraulic winches. We can also customize the winch according to your special needs.
Winch For Sale – Scope of Supply
Construction Winch For Sale Malaysia
Construction winch refers to various electric winches used in engineering projects on land and along the coast to lift or pull heavy objects:
- AQ-JM slow speed electric winch – Mainly used for hoisting, pulling and unloading heavy objects, such as the installation and disassembly of various large and medium-sized concrete, steel structures and mechanical equipment.
- AQ-JK high speed electric winch – Mainly used for material lifting in building construction, traction of heavy items, and as the main lifting mechanism on cranes.
- AQ-JKL electric piling winch – Mainly used for vertical lifting of heavy objects in construction sites, factories and mines, ports, etc.
- AQ-JMM friction type electric winch – Mainly used for long-distance traction and large-stroke lifting of various large and super large concrete, steel structures, steel cables, etc.
- AQ-JKD electric planetary winch – Widely used for lifting and installation operations of construction, wharf, bridge, metallurgy and other industries.
Marine Winch For Sale Malaysia
Marine winches are used on ships, docks or shores for anchoring, mooring and towing, and lifting and hauling heavy objects on the ship.
- Anchor winch
- Mooring winch
- Anchor mooring winch
- Towing winch
- Capstan winch
Videos of Winch Malaysia
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch more product videos.
Aicrane Service Team in Malaysia
Our group has an office in Malaysia, with professional sales staff and after-sales service engineers to provide customers with fast and timely services.
Our company has an excellent team of engineers with rich experience in crane and winch design. According to users’ requirements for equipment and actual conditions, we propose overall solutions and tailor a reasonable configuration.
- Guide installation, operation, commissioning and acceptance
Dispatch after-sales service engineers to install, debug and run the equipment.
After the installation is complete, there is a special department for customer return visits.
- Technical information, warranty period and technical service
Provide equipment product certificate, instruction manual, maintenance technical specifications.
Train operation and maintenance personnel.
Provide technical consulting services.
- Accessories service
Provide random product spare parts and random tools.
Timely supply of repair parts for equipment
- We provide life-long service support
Why Choose Aicrane?
- More than ten years of experience in the winch industry
- Competitive price
- Quality assurance
- Fast delivery
- Professional after-sales service
Contact Us Now For A Quote!
Please fill out the contact form or send us an email to inform us in detail of your requirements so that we can provide you with better and faster service.
- The purpose and working environments of the winch
- Load capacity or pulling force
- Drum capacity
- Electric or hydraulic drive?
- Single or double drum?
- Do you require a rope spooling device?
- Other requirements
Where to Find Winch Supplier in Malaysia?
We focus on the Malaysian market and set up an office with dedicated sales staff and after-sales service engineers to better serve Malaysian customers.
Please feel free to contact Aicrane to discuss we what can help with your business.
How Do You Install A Winch?
There are several ways to fix a winch:
(a) Bolt anchoring method
(b) Horizontal anchoring method
(c) Pile anchoring method
(d) Weight anchoring method
Several installation arrangements:
- Use with pulley block
- Drag and pull directly
- Installed on the engineering gantry cranes as a lifting mechanism
How to Control A Winch?
There are several control methods for electric winches:
- Handle or remote control
- Inverted switch
- Electric control box
- Cam controller
- Potentiometer control for frequency conversion winches
What Is The Use of Winch Machine?
Winch machines are widely used in ports, electric power, steel industry, shipbuilding, petrochemical, mining, railway, construction, metallurgy and chemical industry, automobile manufacturing, plastic machinery, industrial control, highway, bulk transportation, pipeline laying, slope tunnel, shaft treatment and protection, maritime rescue, marine engineering, airport construction, bridge construction, etc. for lifting, pulling and towing large and heavy loads.
Can A Winch Be Used For Lifting?
Aicrane lifting winches can be used for material lifting in construction and as the main lifting mechanism on cranes.
For more info, don’t hesitate to contact us!