Wash-free sanitizer gel can decrease infectious agents on the hands. It is a great choice if soap and water are not available. This product is a washing-free type sanitizer gel with trichlorohydroxydiphenyl ether, ethanol and isopropyl alcohol as the main active ingredients, and the content of trichlorohydroxydiphenyl ether is 0.20% -0.30%. It can kill intestinal pathogenic bacteria, pyogenic cocci, pathogenic yeasts and common hospital infections. This product is suitable for sanitary and surgical hand disinfection.
When using wash-free hand sanitizer gel:
For sanitary hand disinfection:
- Apply 1-2ml of sanitizer gelto the palm of one hand
- Rub the product over all surfaces of hands and fingers for 1 minute.
For surgical hand disinfection:
- Wash your hands, forearms, and lower 1/3 of your upper arms with soap or antibacterial hand sanitizer.
- Apply 5-10ml of this product to all surfaces of the hands, forearms, and lower 1/3 of your upper arms, and rub them until they are dry.
- Then you can wear sterile gloves.
- This product is a disinfectant for external use and should not be taken orally.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product needs to be sealed.
How to Order Wash-free Sanitizer Gel From Our Company?
You can either fill out the contact form below or email your inquiry, and let us know your specific requirements, including the product you need, quantity, mode of transportation, your destination, etc. We will get back to you immediately after receiving your inquiry and provide you with the latest price.