We sell disposable medical face mask which is intended to be worn by health professionals or the general public to reduce the chance of spreading airborne diseases to others. Without medical face masks, infectious diseases are more likely to be transferred via respiratory droplets.
- Disposable medical face mask can meet the needs of ordinary people.
- This product is made of non-woven fabric and polypropylene melt-blown fabric.
- This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide, and the aseptic period is two years.
- This product is limited to one-time use, and should be discarded after use.
- Check the inner packaging before use, if the packaging is damaged, it is forbidden to use.
- Storethe masks in a well-ventilated and clean warehouse
We also provide disposable surgical masks and KN95 masks.
Disposable medical surgical mask:
- Medical surgical masks are intended to be worn by clinical medical staff during invasive procedures and cover the user’s mouth, nose and jaw, providing a physical barrier to prevent direct transmission of pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate matter.
- This product is made of non-woven fabric and high-efficiency filter paper.
- This product is for one-time use and will be destroyed after use.
- Each time you wear a medical surgical mask before entering the work area, a tightness check should be performed.
- After the mask is wet, it should be replaced in time.
- After the mask is contaminated by the patient’s blood and body fluids, it should be replaced in time.
- This product is sterilized with ethylene oxide, and the aseptic period is two years.
- Please use this product within the period of validity.
- This KN95 masks are intended to be worn by the general public.
- This product conforms to the KN95 standard and follows the GB2626-2006 standard for respiratory protective equipment.
To get the latest price of disposable medical face mask, contact us today!